Day 41 - Support


 Yesterday I wrote a post that was not at all what I was expecting to say.

Sitting down to write my Five Minute Friday post I was all smiles and excited as usual to join the fabulous group over at Lisa-Jo Baker's place.

What I didn't expect was to be bawling at the end of my five minutes.

The words ripped themselves out of my soul, filling the computer screen as I typed. And a longing that I fight every day was revealed.

Thank you to everyone who came to the blog yesterday and shared that moment with me. It was so raw that I was afraid to post it, but the response was so sweet.

Thank you for all the comments and emails, Facebook messages and texts. I truly appreciate your love and support.

I have been vague about my situation. And for the most part, that has been intentional.

This blog started as a way to remind myself that I have plenty to be thankful for... even with this one thing lacking. I didn't want to bring the tone down, so I left out the details.

However, I can see now that I need to share those closely guarded details. I need your prayers as often as you are willing to give them, and so I want to share this with you.

Monday my story will go up and I pray that you will join me here and share yours.

I am thankful that God has given me the opportunity to share these private issues with people who love and support us. 

I am thankful for all the prayers that I know go up on our behalf each day.

I am thankful for those who walk this path with me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but if we have to be here, I am so glad that we are not alone. 

Much love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails