Day 50 - Energy


These last few years have been rough as far as my energy level goes. The Candida has left me lethargic and unmotivated to do much of anything.

My husband has been amazing and has picked up most of the slack in the cleaning/cooking area of life. But I feel terribly guilty about that.

Warning: I'm about to say something extremely non-P.C....

I feel like those things, the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, etc... those are part of my role in this marriage.

I enjoy them, I'm better at them, and I miss taking care of them.

But it didn't matter how much I wanted to attend to those things, I never could muster the energy for too long. I might get one or two things done, but the To-Do List is usually at least ten items long!

That changed last night.

I felt the urge to get up and do a quick workout. I did so and then grabbed the husband to join me, and I did it again with him!

This morning I got up and did another workout, followed by a massive amount of cleaning, cooking, and organizing.

I am thrilled! Thank you Jesus and please let this continue!

I am so thankful that I have had such a "normal" and active day today.

I am thankful that I have the energy to workout again. It has been so long and I am ecstatic.

I am thankful that the reason this post is coming so late in the day is because I couldn't stop working!

How is your energy today?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails