Day 45 - Fellowship



To you ever have those days where you are just craving the fellowship of a good friend?

I definitely do.

For so long most of my close friends have lived in different cities and most of our communication takes place via phone or internet. I am so thankful to be able to keep in touch and be a part of their lives, but sometimes you just need to sit across the table from someone and chat.

I got to do that today with a great new friend of mine.

I feel so refreshed and I am glad to have the opportunity to really fellowship.

Do you ever have days like that? Do your friends live nearby, or does most of your fellowship take place with the help of technology?

I am thankful for the chance to fellowship today.

I am thankful for friends, far and wide, who I can be there for and who are always there for me.

I am thankful for hearts filled with God's love who help me see His will and plan for my life!


1 comment:

  1. Amen & amen...friends truly make life enjoyable! Praising the Lord for the relationships that he has so graciously bestowed upon me since moving to Texas!! I've made friends that I NEVER expected to in places I NEVER looked, all while LOOKING for friends in places but NOT ever finding them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails